Enhance Immunity. Detox. Reduce Stress. Expel Phlegm.
Holy Basil or Tulsi has a special place in Ayurveda and are rich in vitamin A, C and K. Tulsi is also a rich & natural source of minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus apart from good amounts of fibre and protien.
Tulsi has various research based health benefits
- Natural Immunity booster (Anti Viral, Anti fungal & Anti bacterial)
- Eases Cough, Cold and Respiratory disorders
- Redusces Fever & Body Pain (Antipyretic. Analgesic)
- Reduces rotuine stress and blood pressure (Naturally balances neurotransmitters)
- Reduces levels of uric acid, detoxify and prvents kidney stone formation and gout.
- Strong antioxidant properties of Tulsi, Protects from conditions like type 2 diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders, oral, lung & liver cancers.
- Improves Heart health, skin and hair
Few tips on taking Tulsi.
- Use regularly with tea
- Decoction of Tusli leaves, cinnamon and black pepper for fever and body pain
- Tulsi powder and ginger juice with honey is an excellent decongestant to reduce cough, cold and expel phelgm.
- Decoction of Tulsi with fresh lemon juice and natural palm sugar as sweetner is very effective for detox.