Lemongrass is a natural herb with an refreshing flavour and is favourite of super chefs and households for being an easy to use ingrediant, calming effect, natural flavor and health benefits. Lemongrass is a versatile herb which is used to flavour tea, cold drinks and marinades.
The main health benefits are:
- Best detoxing herb, which keeps internal organs clean and at optimum functioning levels
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties helps to naturally heal infections, diarrhea, cold, cough and irritation of skin.
- Control fever, relieves stress, joint pains, helps natural weight loss, and helps digestion.
- KNown to reduce the growth of cancerous cells in the body
HOW TO USE:
- Lemon grass gets best infused into liquids and can be added to tea & soups, to give a refreshing taste and calming effect
- Chopped lemongrass can be add to salads and homemade sauces
- Raw lemongrass or paste are excellent for marinades (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian) It can be added to curry pastes, to enhance flavour.