Hemp Seed Oil is considered as nature’s best, balance plant based oil for health. Tattva Global brings you the best Hemp Seed Oil from the Himalayan region, produced under the natural climatic conditions. It hs a wonderful nutty taste with a natural flavor and can be consumed directly.
The health benefits come from its high content of 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, Omega 6 (Linoleic acid), Omega 3 (Alpha Linoleic acid) & Gamma Linoleic acid). Hemp seed oil with its light nutty taste & flavor, is used RAW for direct consumption, sprinkling on salads, seasoning, Smoothies, dips etc. and comes with loads of health benefits.
- Improving skin conditions (Eczema, redness & rashes, psoriasis, acne etc.),
- Resists infections & maintains organ health.
- Lowers high BP & Promotes Heart health and maintain the body pH
- Lowers bad cholesterol levels & decreases insulin dependence,
- Natural pain reliever, reduces inflammation (irritable bowel movements, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis etc.),
- Supports healthy pregnancy, Balances Hormones and body functions.
- Assists weight loss and many more…
Q: Is Hemp seed oil good for skin?
A: Pure Hemp Seed oil is non-comedogenic, which means it does not cause pore blockage. Hemp see oil is one of the very few natural skin care oils which is non-comedogenic.
Q: Can Hemp seed oil used for cooking?
A: Hemp seed oil is best when used in its raw form to retain the nutrients and medicinal, healing properties. Smoking point of Hemp seed oil is 165°C and not advisable for heating at high temperatures or frying. However, moderate heating is fine.
Q: Do natural Hemp products cause intoxication?
A: Natural Hemp products does not give any kind of intoxication. The TCH, which creates the psychoactive factor is very negligible and much below recommended levels.
Q: Are Hemp products safe for pregnant women and children?
A: It is known to be safe, however, we recommend to consult your physician.