These BOLD Black peppercorns, known as the “King of Spices” are collected from small traditional farmers from tribal areas in Wayanad. They are organically grown using old and tested methods handed over from generations to generations, under naturally favorable climatic conditions. The crops are Hand-picked when fully matured or ripe, cleaned, sorted & sun dried to retain the spicy flavor & fruity aroma.
Black pepper which are naturally grown contains Vitamic C and good amount of anti-oxidants. It has been scientifically proven that regular intake of Black pepper (Piperine) helps to manage several illness acquired through modern unhealthy lifestyles.
Any prolonged inflammation is known to be the underlying factor for conditions like Diabetes, Heart disease, Arthritis and Cancer.
- Anti oxidants helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Piperine, has high anti-inflammatory properties.
- Piperine potentially benefits against symptoms related to degenerative brain conditions
- Regular intake improves blood sugar control.
- Boosts absorption of natural dietary supplements that have potential cholesterol lowering effects.
- Adding Black Pepper in pure turmeric powder improves the absorption of Curcumin by 2000%
- Relieves pain naturally.
- Promotes Gut Health
There are no reviews yet.